Thursday, March 20, 2008

Right-wing smear machine continues to couple candidate Haman's name with titles like "Ha'Agagi" and "Tzorer HaYeudim"

Democratic presidential hopeful Haman Memuchan responded harshly today to critics who continue to refer to him with titles like "Ha'Agagi" and "Tzorer HaYehudim." "I have never been Amelekite, I was not raised an Amelekite, and, in fact, I belong to a Molech-worshipping cult," he declared. "Even my Amelekite father was never particularly relgious," he added.

"Hopefully, my searing, nuanced and gut-wrenching speech on race will clarify my denunciation of the hateful views of my ancestor Agag. I, of course, could no more repudiate my ancestor Agag than I could my monotheistic grandmother, whose hate-filled slurs against human sacrifice often made me cringe."

No comments: